Saturday, April 16, 2011

IM LIVING LIFE OUTSIDE THE BOX

CAIO! Imma finally here at the house of the ValleyGirl and outside my cardboard plane! I getta here and immidately she putta me to work.....She sayzza she making the marinara sauce for a friend who izza sick....
Ahhhhhh, 85 and delightful. I truly miss the warm weather...too much snow!

She hazza special friend greet me at door! Wow, the girl of the ValleyGirl really likea the Justin Beiber. He izza cute, no?

Home sweet home! I missa my room here....



So ValleyGirl "sweat" out the onions with butter and olive oil. Salt and pepper too!

She then add some vino and simmer for 20 mins....



2 capfuls of Balsamic Vinegar


So ValleyGirl she sayzza that these tomatoes are so nice-a for this sauce. She buy at Sam's Club. 106 ounces of tomatoes for $2.84!!!! She sayzza you cant beat the price.....She make a big batch then she either freezes it or gives it to her friends who are so busy.....





ValleyGirl no have the chicken stock made so she use broth.



Pour it in and simmer.



Then you adda the spices. Fresh is better but when she is busy....she adda the dried spices.



Ok, now somma u people out there will disagree with this...but ValleyGirl's family LOVES sweet sauce. So for over 6 pounds of sauce she adds 3/4 sugar. YES! They eat it SPICEY SWEET. 2 T of crushed red pepper flakes. It's all adjustable......





Adda the meata ballas, then simmer 1-2 hours......THEN...............



Add two HEADS of garlic....yezza remember over six pounds of sauce. And a tip izza that you add garlic at END of cooking sauce. Makes a nice-a difference!



She package it up for her friends and for future dishes.....



Macaroni and Sweet Spicey Marinara! She sazza she will post her recipe in personal recipes. SHHHHHH, its a secret recipe.....




I see you soon! ValleyGirl and Mr. ValleyGirl take-a me on nice trip through Scottsdale. I took many a photos. AND I help ValleyGirl make Julia Child's EASY French Lasagna for her friend. Will post more! CIAO!



No comments:

Post a Comment